Are you excited about the arrival of Fall? I am.
I think of Fall as a window that quilters pull out quilts and quilted items to decorate their home, as well as to use to keep warm. Many of us also kick into high gear to make quilts and quilted projects for winter, which might be used in their own home, for gifts, or for charity.
Fall also reminds me that the new year will be arriving soon. At the time of preparing this post, there are 100 days left before 2017 arrives.
And about 90+ days till the arrival of Christmas.
That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar 2017 – Complete Instructions for each Project
Celebrate the changing seasons with color-splashed quilts and more from That Patchwork Place®. Complete instructions and patterns for each design are included so you can sew along all through the year.
- Be inspired by beautifully styled photography; tempting projects include quilts ranging from
wall hangings to throws–plus pillows, embroidered coasters, and a table runner
- Enclosed pull-out booklet features step-by-step illustrated instructions for every design
- 12 specially selected projects by top designers
Stitches to Savor 2017 – Wall-Art Calendar of Designs by Sue Spargo
Treat yourself to a year of beauty as only Sue Spargo can stitch it! Long admired by quilters, the work of folk artist Sue Spargo is an exploration of texture, fabrics, and embellishments. Now, for the first time, her captivating pieces are yours to enjoy every day for an entire year with Stitches to Savor: 2016 Wall-Art Calendar of Designs by Sue Spargo, available from Martingale. Her creativity–the distinctive way she blends simple shapes, exquisite stitches, and diverse thread and fabric choices–shines through with each passing month. You’ll want to slow the days to savor each amazing stitch!
- Enjoy rich, full-color photography that comes in so close, you’ll find yourself running your hand across the pages–you can almost feel the texture of Sue’s handwork
- Featuring at-a-glance dates, the 12″-square calendar unfolds to showcase stunning 12″ x 24″ detailed photographs
- Discover breathtaking stitcheries rendered in remarkable combinations of wool, cotton, and assorted embellishments
The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar – 365 Blocks Katja Marek
Wake up each morning to a bright new hexagon! Discover the possibilities of English paper piecing as you create dynamic shapes and unique designs year after year with this perpetual calendar.
- Choose from 365 vibrant 6-inch hexagon blocks, plus an extra block for leap year
- Each hexagon includes a block photo, a placement diagram for each assembly, and full-sized templates
- Sturdy spiral binding will keep each easy-to-turn page of the calendar intact for years of enjoyment
Quilter’s Block-A-Day Calendar, by Debbi Kratovil
With a block pattern for every day of the year, this clever calendar will keep you quilting for years to come! You’ll never run out of ideas for creating your next quilt–use the perpetual format year in and year out.
- Blocks for every occasion include traditional, seasonal, and holiday designs
- Each block pattern includes a full-color illustration and an easy-to-use rotary-cutting key
- Sturdy spiral binding will keep this calendar in tip-top shape, even through years of turning pages
For the first time ever, you can access hundreds of knitting stitches in a perpetual-calendar format! With a unique knitting stitch for every day of the year, this clever calendar design makes a valuable addition to every knitter’s pattern collection.
- Find complete instructions for 365 easy to advanced stitches
- Each day spotlights a beautiful swatch in a full-color, close-up photograph
- Stitches range from simple knit and purl to ribs, cables, laces, and dozens of textured patterns
- Discover a different knitting stitch each day–together let them inspire you year after year!
DID I MENTION A GIVEAWAY?
One lucky winner will win a copy of:
To enter, blog followers can simply leave a comment, sharing anything you wish about Calendars. Possibly you may want to say you have used in the past, or not used, which format you prefer, etc. Next week I’ll randomly pick a winner. This post will be updated accordingly and I’ll also email the lucky winner to let them know. While I appreciate those who use my Affiliate links when they are purchasing items on Amazon or Craftsy, as I sometimes earn a small fee (you pay the same price) and those funds are used to help “supplement” my postage expense. Unfortunately, my budget for postage is limited, combined with the fact for some silly reason the USPS doesn’t allow me to ship Calendars under their media rate, so I find them pretty expensive to ship, thus this prize will be limited to US only residents.
UPDATE: Congratulations to the lucky winner #9 – Diane
You can find Martingale at:
Don’t forget to get your Calendars for 2017!