~ Create ~ Share ~ Inspire ~ #CreativeGoodness ~
Welcome to another week of #CreativeGoodness sharing in our linky party. All forms of creativity are appreciated, including tutorials, recipes, tips, projects in progress or completed projects.
Thank you to everyone who shared their creativity this past week. Plenty of great projects, all packed with inspiration.
I want to let you know, that for the next few weeks, I’ll be hosting two different linky parties and I want to heighten awareness to avoid confusion, as well as ensure you are aware of opportunities that may be of interest:
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties will continue to be hosted every week, with new parties released each Friday. All forms of creativity is welcome and every month 5 participants will be randomly selected to receive “surprise prizes” that are typically handmade items, or items that you can use to make things (e.g. books, patterns, supplies, etc.).
- #NightsBeforeChristmas Party is like a virtual Open House, with giveaways, freebies and tutorials all with a Christmas and/or Winter Holiday theme. The Open linky party will be included in every blog post for this theme and you can link up any giveaway, freebie or tutorial you wish so long as it has a Christmas or Winter Holiday theme. And, the more you share the more chances you get to win prizes that will be randomly awarded on the 25th of December.
There are only two more #CreativeGoodness linky parties planned for this year.
For 2016, I’ve been thinking about what creative challenges I wanted to explore and doodling, sketching, drawing, coloring was high on my list. As Lori Kennedy just announced a 365 Challenge for 2016, I want to encourage you to check out her post. I will definitely be participating and hope you will join too! Think of it as your #CreativeGoodness challenge for 2016!
Click here to visit post about a 365 Challenge in 2016 by Lori Kennedy at The Inbox Jaunt.
Here is the linky tool for our #CreativeGoodness Party this week. I do hope you’ll share your creativity with us. The more sharing the more fun we all have.
If you have questions, please check the main page for this event which you can find by clicking the following tabs, underneath the blog header: EVENTS > #CREATIVEGOODNESS > WEEKLY LINKY PARTIES
Monthly “Optional” Themes:
– December: Holidays, Sweets, Blues, Silver, Reds, Greens, Whites, #GlitterGoodness
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – December 18th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – December 11th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – December 4th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – November 27th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – November 20th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – November 13th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – November 6th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – October 30th
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – October 23rd
- #CreativeGoodness Linky Party – October 16th