~ Create ~ Share ~ Inspire ~ #CreativeGoodness ~
Welcome to another weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Party. I hope you are enjoying all the creative sharing and finding inspiration. I certainly found inspiration Last week, , as I do every week, from those you share their creativity.
Today, I want to share some sneak peeks with you on #SummerCamp:
- This summer, June thru August, every Tuesday and Thursday I’ll be sharing insights on creativity for #kidfriendlyprojects, with many being great family projects. A variety of creative projects will be shared from quilting, sewing, working with yarns, paints, doodling and more.
- The goal is to inspire creativity for kids, as well as increase awareness of various projects and products that enable creativity for kids.
- They’ll be a few sponsored prizes that will be randomly awarded late September, to participants who create any of the projects showcased during Summer Camp with kids!
- Of course, the more projects you create with kids, the more chances you get to win prizes. And while you can enter this form of kid friendly creativity in the Summer Camp linky party, you can also share it in any of the weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties, as well as share other forms of #kidfriendlyprojects you create with your kids in the #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties.
- More info on #SummerCamp will be shared soon, but you can also check the main page for this event by clicking on links under the blog header labeled EVENTS> CREATIVE GOODNESS > SUMMER CAMP
As always. our weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties are open for any form of creativity that you want to share, so long as it is your own. It is optional to share something for the theme of the month. Still, I ask that you review the guidelines first, which are listed below.
While not required, I do appreciate it when bloggers share a current post and encourage others to come share their creativity. I also hope everyone will click thru and visit all of the entries, for more inspiration, as well as to check out the blogs that have shared, as they frequently have very creative blogs with oodles of #CreativeGoodness.
I’ve just sent out emails to a batch of randomly selected participants of the weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties who will receive “surprise prizes” for participating. Many of these prizes are handmade by me and some are items that help create a project. They are “little gifts” to say thank you for sharing and inspiring your creativity.
As cooking is also a form of creativity, I want to remind everyone sharing of your favorite recipes is also welcomed. Maybe you have a favorite summertime recipe you want to share. Or maybe you have a paper craft project, or other handmade project you want to share. Don’t forget all forms of creativity, so long as you made it, are welcome. Tips and tutorials are also appreciated.
Monthly “Optional” Themes:
– May: Blues, Greens, Creams, Flowers
– June: Whites, Brides,Weddings, Anniversaries, #KidfriendlyProjects,#SummerCamp
– July: Red, White and Blues (Patriotic), #KidfriendlyProjects, #SummerCamp
– August: Summer Colors, #KidfriendlyProjects, #SummerCamp
– September: Primatives, #FallGoodness
– October: Orange, Black, Purples
– November: Primatives, Browns and Blacks
– December: Holidays, Sweets, Blues, Silver, Reds, Greens, Whites, #GlitterGoodness
Sharing is quite flexible and open to Bloggers and non-Bloggers.
- Sharing is limited to anything you have created, for any form of creativity. Tips and tutorials are always appreciated, but not required when you share. For now, I do ask that sharing exclude links to such things as patterns for sale, challenges, quilt-alongs, or other items where the person sharing may want help with PR. If this is your situation, feel free to email me and discuss first, but there are other ways to pursue such PR and in many cases I’m happy to help.
- Like non-Bloggers, Bloggers can share old things. But, of course, I do appreciate those that take time to write new posts, as well as those that encourage others to come join these weekly parties. As you can only share an old project one time, you’ll need to remember if you shared it previously. Thus, sharing new blog posts is so much easier to know if you have previously shared (or not). I do want to clarify, participants in other challenges (eg. 2015 FMQ Challenge) also have the option of sharing in these weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties, as appropriate.
- Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party. Please only link to pictures you’ve uploaded to this group and not to other areas: https://www.flickr.com/groups/2754996@N23/ If you do not know how, please check the FAQ list.
- When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, periodically I will showcase a participant and their entry to help increase awareness and inspire others.
- Winners of “surprise prizes” will receive an email. If they do not wish to claim their prize, or they do not claim it within 5 days, their prize goes back into the “pool” for a future drawing. Due to my schedule, no prizes will be awarded for June-July-August, but we’ll have a larger prize pool in the Fall that will include participants who shared during the summer months.
- I reserve the right to remove your link without notifying you, if your link does not align with the objectives and guidelines of this event. To clarify, links that don’t promote creativity and inspiration, links that are posts for PR purposes, etc., are at risk of being removed.
A new linky party will be hosted on QuiltShopGal every Friday. I hope you’ll come join the fun. Don’t forget that, while not required, I appreciate those that share the badge for this event and invite others to participate, as well as visit all the bloggers and non-bloggers that share in these weekly linky parties.
Email QuiltShopGal if you have questions at Darlene at quiltshopgal dot com. Of course, I’d also like to hear any suggestions you may have too!
Here is a list of links to previous #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties: