Welcome to another #CreativeGoodness Linky Party where everyone is invited to participate and share whatever form of creativity they wish to share and inspire others to create!
While any form of Creativity, to any theme you wish, is always welcome last week had an optional theme of #NewGoodness.
Thank you for those who shared their favorite #CreativeGoodness projects last week, as well as those that have participated since I started hosting these weekly events. I’ve created a slideshow that contains links to all the participants who did a great job sharing creative projects, inspiring and a few even shared tutorials, as well as yummy recipes. Of course, I hope you’ll click thru to visit the blog posts, or non-blogger’s entries on flickr, for more fun and inspiration!
I have previously mentioned that periodically there would be prizes for participants in these weekly parties, some will be sponsored and some will be prizes provided by QuiltShopGal. Today, I’m giving away a couple of prizes. Eligibility to win is that you have previously shared in one, or more, of the “past” weekly #CreativeGoodness linky parties. I will give a total of 5 surprise prizes away, to those that have participated in the past. The first prize is a quilting book and the other four are small thank you gifts that will fit in letter or card size envelope and have a Valentine’s Day theme. All prizes are open to world-wide participants. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post before Sunday night and the first five (who have shared in prior Creative Goodness linky parties) will receive a prize.
I’ll host periodically hold more surprise opportunities to win prizes in the future, but to win you’ll need to share creativity by participating in weekly linky parties. It is my little way to say thank you for creating, sharing and inspiring!
This week, as well as for all future linky parties, any #CreativeGoodness sharing will always be welcome regardless of the theme. You decide. But each month will have a theme where you can share anything you feel fits the theme in any of the linky parties that month. Tutorials are also very welcome. You decide what you want to share, what type of creative project you want to inspire others with, and you will never be limited to a theme. But, at the same time, there will be opportunities to share themed projects.
– January:- Winter Blues and Whites, Primatives, #NewGoodness
– February: Reds, Pinks, Valentines
– March: Greens, St. Patricks Day
– April: Pastels, Spring, Easter
– May: Blues, Greens, Creams, Flowers
– June: Whites, Brides,Weddings, Anniversaries
– July: Red, White and Blues (Patriotic), #KidfriendlyProjects
– August: Summer Colors, #KidfriendlyProjects
– September: Primatives, #FallGoodness
– October: Orange, Black, Purples
– November: Primatives, Browns and Blacks
– December: Holidays, Sweets, Blues, Silver, Reds, Greens, Whites, #GlitterGoodness
Our weekly parties are all about creativity, of all forms, where bloggers and non-bloggers are invited to link up and share what they have created, to inspire others. Any form of creating is welcome so long as you created it, which includes something you designed, created from a free or purchased pattern, recipes, DIY, etc..
To join the party, simply click the linky tool below and follow the steps to add the url to your blog post or picture in the Flickr Group.
1) Sharing is open to old projects (old blog posts), but new projects(new blogposts) are also appreciated. While not required, QuiltShopGal encourages participants to recognize the designers, source of patterns, websites, etc., and share any information to help those inspired to be able to create a similar project. After all, “Inspiration” is what our linky parties are all about, as well as creating and sharing.
2) Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party.
3) When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, each week I will happily showcase a participant from the prior weeks’ linky party.
A new linky party will be hosted on QuiltShopGal every Friday. I hope you’ll come join the fun.
Email QuiltShopGal if you have questions at Darlene at quiltshopgal dot com.