Welcome to week#3 of our weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties.
The theme for the party this week is #HolidayGoodness.
This weekly party is all about creativity, of all forms, where bloggers and non-bloggers are invited to link up and share what they have created, to inspire others. Any form of creating is welcome so long as you created it, which includes something you designed, created from a free or purchased pattern, recipes, DIY, etc..
Create and Inspire, but this week, this post, it needs to fit with a “#HolidayGoodness” theme to share in this linky party. Of course tips and tutorials are also appreciated!
If you are looking for ideas, think about #HolidaylGoodness through creativity that you might find by one of the following (but this is not a criteria list, just a list to plant the seed to help some think about this theme):
– Share how you celebrate the Holidays (e.g. Hanukkah, Christmas, etc.)
– Home decor for the holidays
– Wearables for the holidays
– DIY projects for the holidays or what ever you want to share that you feel fits the #HolidayGoodness theme!
To join the party, simply click the linky tool below and follow the steps to add the url to your blog post or picture in the Flickr Group.
1) Your creative project can be any type of creativity which you feel is appropriate for the weekly theme. You may want to share a quilt, wallhanging, tablerunner, crochet-knit, embroidery, painted, handmade jewelry, recipe or other handmade/DIY project which you created (your own design, free or purchased pattern, recipe, etc).
2) Of course, tips and tutorials are always appreciated, but not required. If you did created your project using a free pattern, purchased pattern, or free internet tutorial, SewCalGal hopes you will share with others the info for others to also find the design info that you used to create your project.
3) Old blog posts, old projects, are all shareable. Just be sure they work with the weekly theme.
4) Bloggers can share new or old posts, as well as link up more than one post to any weekly linky party. The links that they share just need to fit the weekly theme. And once you share a link, you can not re-share it in future linky parties.
5) Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party.
6) When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, each week I will happily showcase a participant from the prior weeks’ linky party.
Next week, our theme for #CreativeGoodness is #GlitterGoodness . The next Linky Party will be posted on Friday, December 12th. I hope you will join the fun. After all, celebrating the holidays with friends is so much more fun. Be creative and join the fun by sharing handmade items that represent #GlitterGoodness!