Welcome to the first week of #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties in 2015. This is a New Year, where new creative opportunities await. Everyone is invited to join these weekly linky parties. We all appreciate those who share their creativity, which can inspire many of us to try something new.
Thank you for those who shared their favorite #FamilyGoodness projects and inspired others, although I think this theme was more challenging than I had thought. Combined with the holidays, we didn’t have many participants. Still, all of the participants shared fun projects that fit the theme. And, today I’m delighted to showcase one of the participants that shared an inspirational project with us:
Connie (Freemotion by the River) shared a spectacular table runner that she made with Island Batik fabrics and how the cheerful colors reminded her of fun times with your granddaughters, coloring and #CreativeGoodness and fun with Family. I hope you’ll click thru to see how Connie made this cheerful table runner.
The theme for the party this week is #NewGoodness. When you think about it this is really a flexible theme of just about any creative project (or creative tool or product) that you may want to share. Maybe you received a new creative item for a gift, or made something special, or you have a new goal of creativity that you want to share. What ever creativity that you feel fits the theme of #NewGoodness and you want to share and inspire with others, will be welcome.
Upcoming linky parties will all not have a specific theme, but encourage sharing of all forms of #CreativeGoodness.
In the future, any #CreativeGoodness sharing will always be welcome regardless of the theme. You decide. But each month will have a theme where you can share anything you feel fits the theme in any of the linky parties that month. Tutorials are also very welcome. You decide what you want to share, what type of creative project you want to inspire others with, and you will never be limited to a theme. But, at the same time, there will be opportunities to share themed projects.
– January:- Winter Blues and Whites, Primatives, #NewGoodness
– February: Reds, Pinks, Valentines
– March: Greens, St. Patricks Day
– April: Pastels, Spring, Easter
– May: Blues, Greens, Creams, Flowers
– June: Whites, Brides,Weddings, Anniversaries
– July: Red, White and Blues (Patriotic), #KidfriendlyProjects
– August: Summer Colors, #KidfriendlyProjects
– September: Primatives, #FallGoodness
– October: Orange, Black, Purples
– November: Primatives, Browns and Blacks
– December: Holidays, Sweets, Blues, Silver, Reds, Greens, Whites, #GlitterGoodness
Our weekly parties are all about creativity, of all forms, where bloggers and non-bloggers are invited to link up and share what they have created, to inspire others. Any form of creating is welcome so long as you created it, which includes something you designed, created from a free or purchased pattern, recipes, DIY, etc..
To join the party, simply click the linky tool below and follow the steps to add the url to your blog post or picture in the Flickr Group.
1) Sharing is open to old projects (old blog posts), but new projects(new blogposts) are also appreciated. While not required, QuiltShopGal encourages participants to recognize the designers, source of patterns, websites, etc., and share any information to help those inspired to be able to create a similar project. After all, “Inspiration” is what our linky parties are all about, as well as creating and sharing.
2) Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party.
3) When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, each week I will happily showcase a participant from the prior weeks’ linky party.
Again, in January all of our linky parties will welcome any #CreativeGoodness you want to share. But we’ll also have a theme theme for January linky parties where we hope those that wish to share a creative project that they feel works for this theme will do so. The optional theme for January is: Winter Blues and Whites, Primatives, #NewGoodness and any #CreativeGoodness you want to share. A new linky party will be hosted on QuiltShopGal every Friday. I hope you’ll come join the fun.
Email QuiltShopGal if you have questions at Darlene at quiltshopgal dot com.