The theme for the party last week was #GlitterGoodness.
Thank you for everyone who shared their favorite #GlitterGoodness projects and inspired others, as well as to those of you who shared tutorials. Today I’m delighted to showcase one of the participants that shared an inspirational project with us:
Maryellen McAuliffe (MaryMack) is a teacher/professor, crafter, dressmaker, costume designer, quilter, singer, baker and cook. And, a blogger who shares her #CreativeGoodness on her blog, as well as on Facebook. She also sells many of her beautiful handmade items in her ETSY shop.
Last week, Maryellen shared many inspirational items of #GlitterGoodness with us on her blog. One photo shared inspiration from nature, of a beautiful icicles with the light of the moon reflection that made them sparkle. She also shared beautiful quilts stitched with Superior Metallic Light Gold thread that certainly gave a lovely sparkle to her handmade holiday quilts. I hope you’ll click thru to view more insights she shared on her blog, as well as enjoy other posts of #CreativeGoodness. As she shared, “Tis the Season for Bling!”.
The theme for the party this week is #SweetGoodness.
Our weekly parties are all about creativity, of all forms, where bloggers and non-bloggers are invited to link up and share what they have created, to inspire others. Any form of creating is welcome so long as you created it, which includes something you designed, created from a free or purchased pattern, recipes, DIY, etc..
Create and Inspire, but this week, this post, it needs to fit with a “#SweetGoodness” theme to share in this linky party. But the theme is pretty flexible, as it is your opinion of what is sweet goodness. Of course tips and tutorials are also appreciated, as we hope to inspire others to create goodness and joy!
Also, as next Monday SewCalGal is hosting a Holiday Blog Blitz where participants will be sharing a favorite holiday recipe, you may want to consider sharing your favorite recipe through this #SweetGoodness linky party. But then, there truly are all forms of #CreativeGoodness that result in sweet goodness, besides yummy recipes. There are yummy paper crafts, yummy jewelry, yummy quilts and so many more sweet creative projects. What will you be sharing to inspire others with ?
If you are looking for ideas, think about #SweetGoodness through creativity that you might find by one of the following (but this is not a criteria list, just a list to plant the seed to help some think about this theme):
– Share a holiday recipe ?
– Creative projects with sweet memories ?
– Wearables for the holidays ?
– DIY projects for the holidays or what ever you want to share that you feel fits the Again, all of the weekly #CreativeGoodness themed linky parties are flexible. Use your creative powers!
To join the party, simply click the linky tool below and follow the steps to add the url to your blog post or picture in the Flickr Group.
1) Your creative project can be any type of creativity which you feel is appropriate for the weekly theme. You may want to share a quilt, wallhanging, tablerunner, crochet-knit, embroidery, painted, handmade jewelry, recipe or other handmade/DIY project which you created (your own design, free or purchased pattern, recipe, etc).
2) Of course, tips and tutorials are always appreciated, but not required. If you did created your project using a free pattern, purchased pattern, or free internet tutorial, SewCalGal hopes you will share with others the info for others to also find the design info that you used to create your project.
3) Old blog posts, old projects, are all shareable. Just be sure they work with the weekly theme.
4) Bloggers can share new or old posts, as well as link up more than one post to any weekly linky party. The links that they share just need to fit the weekly theme. And once you share a link, you can not re-share it in future linky parties.
5) Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party.
6) When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, each week I will happily showcase a participant from the prior weeks’ linky party.
Next week, our theme for next week is #FamilyGoodness . The next Linky Party will be posted on Friday, December 26th. I hope you will join the fun and share with us what #FamilyGoodness means to you and how it may inspire your creativity or how your family creates. What ever you wish to share that you feel aligns with this theme and you want to share to inspire others is welcome.