Welcome to day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways, sponsored by The Fat Quarter Gypsy.
The Fat Quarter Gypsy is from Pine City, MN, where Jo, the owner and designer has beautiful quilt designs, creative knobies (signs to hang on doors), freebies, as well as her super handy pop ups. What are pop ups you ask? They are fabric baskets that can lay flat, when not in use, and yet pop up to store a variety of tools, notions and other items, making them excellent gifts, as well as cute organizational holders for your home. Thus, I’m delighted to have the Fat Quarter Gypsy as a sponsor today, where I want to showcase some of her products, freebies, as well as host a giveaway.
Quilt Patterns – The Fat Quarter Gypsy has a number of delightful patterns. Here are a few that caught my attention:
Pop Up Patterns & Frames – make for great gifts, as well as organizational containers for your home. Here are a few Inspirational ideals, but the possibilities are endless. Don’t forget you can fold these perfectly flat when you gift wrap, as well as store, and they easily pop up when you want to use them for a storage container. I’m thinking the small ones would also make great baskets for cookies too!
And I definitely love the idea of making Pet Pop Ups, using vinyl liners, for friends that have cute pets. These portable dishes would definitely would make a great Christmas gift, or special gift anytime of the year.
DID I MENTION FREEBIES?
The Fat Quarter Gypsy has a variety of fun and creative free patterns. Here are a few that caught my attention:
Pop Up Info Sheet, a free pattern for a cute pop up.
Nightfall Quilt Pattern designed Nancy for Camelot Fabrics is a stunning design.
Little Lovely Libby table runner pattern looks like a fun design that would work well for just about any seasonal project, as well as projects for anytime of the year.
DID I MENTION A GIVEAWAY?
The Fat Quarter Gypsy has created a special gift to one lucky winner, but they do need to be US residents.
Are you ready to learn what this gift is?
The Fat Quarter Gypsy is giving an amazing gift that includes a bundle of their Pop up frames and patterns for a variety of sizes, to one lucky winner.
Thanks to The Fat Quarter Gypsy, one lucky person, in the US, is going to receive a special gift which includes the following bundle:
|FQG122 Stacking Pop Up Pattern|
|FQG128 T-Shirt Pop Up Pattern|
|FQG129 Basket Pop Up Pattern|
|FQG130 Pet Pop Up Pattern|
|FQG131 Mini Pop Up Refill|
|FQG121 Small Pop Up Refill|
|FQG123 Medium Pop Up Refill|
|FQG124 Large Pop Up Refill|
Total Retail value for this prize is $80+
To enter, simply claim one or more of the options in the Rafflecopter form below.
You can find The Fat Quarter Gypsy at:
Here is a list of all of the posts for our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways (with many giveaways still open for you to enter):
- Happy Holidays
- Day 12 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Martingale
- Day 11 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – The Fat Quarter Gypsy
- Day 10 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – The Electric Quilt Company
- Day 9 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Aurifil
- Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Island Batik
- Day 7 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Udderly Smooth/Redex
- Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Fat Quarter Shop
- Day 5 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – The Quilt Show
- Day 4 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Landauer Publishing
- Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – ASF Lightware Solutions/Beam n Read
- Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Marjorie Busby of Blue Feather Quilt Studio
- Day 1 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Cherry Guidry of Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio
- Countdown to Christmas – But First Comes 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways