Welcome to day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. Each day QuiltShopGal will showcase a different sponsor and unwrap (reveal) their gift to one lucky winner. To enter to win, you need to claim at least one option in the Rafflecopter form, but for those that like to increase their odds, there are a variety of options and you can claim as many as you wish.
note: Day 8 was released a day late. No, this is not day 9.
I’m excited to have Island Batik as our sponsor today. They are fabric manufacturer of batik cottons and batik rayons. You may be aware of them by way of their Ambassadors, who blog about their beautiful projects that they create with Island Batik fabrics, often sharing tips and tutorials, as well as insights about new lines of fabric. I want to increase awareness of some creative freebies from Island Batik, and we also have a giveaway where one lucky winner will receive an amazing gift from Island Batik.
Today I want to heighten awareness of their fabrics too! And, also get everyone thinking about how Island Batik fabrics also makes for great gifts. Of course, a handmade gift is always wonderful, but let’s be honest – who wouldn’t want to receive a yummy package of Island Batik fabrics for Christmas?
NEW FABRICS: Check out their Fall 2016 “Dream Catalog”, to see what catches your attention. Here are a few that caught mine:
Pre-Cuts: Island Batik has a great collection of strip bundles, charm packs, 10″ stacks, and 5″ stamps.
Rayon Scarves: Island Batik has a variety of beautiful rayon scarves, that retail for a very reasonable price. Certainly would make for a great Christmas gift, as well as help you dress up just about any outfit.
DID I MENTION FREEBIES ?
Island Batik has many free patterns available from their website.
Desert Jewels, by Wendy Sheppard, measures 37″ x 57″ when finished.
Sister’s Choice, a bed or table runner, designed by Maryellen McAuliffe
They also have many free downloadable Patriotic patterns, that complimented their line of Quilted in Honor fabrics.
Plus, don’t forget Island Batik has many very talented Ambassadors, who are also bloggers and designers, who showcase new Island Batik fabrics, with their new designs, as well as free tutorials. Just follow the Island Batik blog to learn about their talented Ambassadors and more.
There are actually a couple of giveaways where you could win beautiful fabric from Island Batik:
Island Batik and Aurifil are hosting a giveaway for a $300 Prize Package, for two winners ($300 value each), where you can enter by completing a simple survey, but you need to do so by December 21st to enter to win.
And, as a sponsor for the 12 Days of Christmas, Island Batik has donated a yummy gift for one lucky winner.
Are you ready to learn what this gift is?
One lucky person will receive a amazing gift from Island Batik, which includes 12 half yard cuts from the Sea Canyon collection, by Island Batik. This giveaway is open to US only residents.
To enter, simply claim one or more of the options in the Rafflecopter form below.
Here is a list of all of the posts for our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways:
- Happy Holidays
- Day 12 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Martingale
- Day 11 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – The Fat Quarter Gypsy
- Day 10 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – The Electric Quilt Company
- Day 9 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Aurifil
- Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Island Batik
- Day 7 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Udderly Smooth/Redex
- Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Fat Quarter Shop
- Day 5 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – The Quilt Show
- Day 4 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Landauer Publishing
- Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – ASF Lightware Solutions/Beam n Read
- Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Marjorie Busby of Blue Feather Quilt Studio
- Day 1 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways – Cherry Guidry of Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio
- Countdown to Christmas – But First Comes 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways