Does your heart skip a beat when you see amazing beauty? Mine does.
This beautiful quilt was designed and quilted by Marlene (KISSED Quilts). She created this design using Electric Quilt software. Marlene also generously shared her creative insights with a wonderful tutorial on her fun blog.
Even if you are not an EQ user, I hope you’ll visit KISSED Quilts and enjoy the inspirational insights on Marlene’s quilt (and her blog is packed full of inspiration, tutorials, and fun). And, for all of you that use EQ, I hope you’ll take advantage of the great tutorial that Marlene created. I know I’m going to have fun learning with this great tutorial! SewCalGal Loves, loves, LOVEs KISSED Quilts!.
This definitely goes into my list of favorite tutorials. Absolutely spectacular quilt and tutorial.
- #EQ25 Celebration – Tutorials, Inspiration, and Prizes – September
- 25 Years with the Electric Quilt Company – An #EQ25 Celebration With Prizes and More – and an EQ Tutorial too!
- #EQ25 – Tutorials to create more than quilts in EQ7
- #EQ25 – EQ7 Tutorial – Creating Colorwheels
- EQ Seasons Row-Along – Week #6/Reveal Week: Free Patterns, Giveaways, EQ Tutorials, Blog Hop, Fun and More
- EQStitch Tutorial – Part Two — Seasonal Design – Halloween Theme: Witches Hat and Text
- EQStitch Tutorial – Seasonal Design – Halloween Theme: Witches Hat and Text
- My Favorite Tutorials: Electric Quilt Software – original list
- EQ Photo Fun Blog Hop and Giveaway and EQ7 tutorial
- A Year of Red and White Quilt Challenges – Phase One – Quilt Show of Quilts Made Prior to 2014