Summer Camp is all about creativity and having fun, for kids of all ages. Today I want to share insights with you about creating houses out of paper bags, a fun summer time crafty project for kids. But don’t stop at creating a single house. Think of villages! Possibilities for creative fun are endless with this project and I’m sure you’ll see why I’ve added this to my list of Favorite Tutorials.
This inspirational video tutorial was created by PBS Parents:
If you are on a MAC, or have problems viewing this embedded video, here is a link where you can watch it directly in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSYlvYhCDqU
I hope you enjoy it. And, of course I hope if you and your kids create any related housing projects that you’ll share them in our weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties.
Want to know how to join #SummerCamp?
Everyone is welcome to join #SummerCamp, but there have been a few changes due to lack of participation. To clarify, we’d love to have you participate but we no longer have a linky party to join, nor will there be prizes awarded at the end of this event. Participants are asked to share what they create on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and use the Hashtag #SummerCamp.
Here is a list of previous #SummerCamp posts:
- #CreativeGoodness with Sizzix Fabi and New Kid Giddy Dies – Plus A Giveaway
- #SummerCamp – Books with #KidFriendlyProjects from CT Publishing
- #SummerCamp – Creative Projects, by Heidi Boyd
- #SummerCamp – Fun With Creative Books From Design Originals
- #SummerCamp – Electric Quilt / Quilt Design Software
- #SummerCamp: Capturing Summer Memories and More with MyMemories Software…Freebies and a Giveaway
- #SummerCamp – Recycled Water Bottle Flowers
- #SummerCamp: Paper Bag Houses (Think of Villages)
- #SummerCamp – Marbled Clay Beads
- #Summer Camp – The Art of Zentangle