Welcome to another #SummerCamp event. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite tutorials, found on a variety of blogs, as well as books, for painting rocks. This can be a great kid project, as well as family craft projects.
Here are some resources that can help you paint rocks:
Crafts by Amanda has a tutorial to make cute Rock Bees.
Martha Stewart has a tutorial for combining rocks and painting them, to create a variety of critters and things, including this cute turtle.
I hope you are inspired to help kids be creative this summer.
Want to know how to join #SummerCamp?
Everyone is welcome to join #SummerCamp, but there have been a few changes due to lack of participation. To clarify, we’d love to have you participate but we no longer have a linky party to join, nor will there be prizes awarded at the end of this event. Participants are asked to share what they create on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and use the Hashtag #SummerCamp.
Don’t forget you are also invited to share any of your #SummerCamp projects in any of our weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties. Everyone is invited to share any form of creativity in these parties that start on Fridays.
Here is a list of previous #SummerCamp posts:
- #CreativeGoodness with Sizzix Fabi and New Kid Giddy Dies – Plus A Giveaway
- #SummerCamp – Books with #KidFriendlyProjects from CT Publishing
- #SummerCamp – Creative Projects, by Heidi Boyd
- #SummerCamp – Fun With Creative Books From Design Originals
- #SummerCamp – Electric Quilt / Quilt Design Software
- #SummerCamp: Capturing Summer Memories and More with MyMemories Software…Freebies and a Giveaway
- #SummerCamp – Recycled Water Bottle Flowers
- #SummerCamp: Paper Bag Houses (Think of Villages)
- #SummerCamp – Marbled Clay Beads
- #Summer Camp – The Art of Zentangle